Short stature refers to any person who is below the average height for a person of the same age and sex. The term often refers to children or adolescents who are significantly below the average height of their peers. Height is determined by a complex combination of genetics and environment. The basic rule of the thumb formula for human height may be summarized as: (Genetics + Hormones + Nutrition) – Stress
If left untreated, children may be self-conscious about their height throughout their life. This results in low on self-esteem, lack of confidence, and inferiority complex that may affect their peaceful life and growth.
SHORT STATURE could be a result of factors like
- Nutritional – Malabsorption, Nurturing that is deprived of nutrients.
- Idiopathic – Constitutional growth delay (children are small for their age but are growing at a normal rate), Intrauterine growth restriction (poor growth of a baby while in the womb)
- Genes – One or both the parents are short
- Skeletal or Bone disorders such as rickets or dysplasia, Spinal defects like kyphosis, scoliosis
- Chronic ailments like IBD, Celiac disease / wheat allergy, Chromosomal (turner syndrome, Down syndrome) congenital heart disease, kidney diseases, asthma, thalassemia, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Iatrogenic – steroid, radiation
- Endocrine – Growth Hormone deficiency, Cushing’s disease, hypothyroidism, and adrenal hyperplasia, Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus.
Height increase possible??
There is no point in worrying for the increase in height for teenage children, as there is still time for them to grow. What you need is a safe, effective and affordable way to grow taller naturally and easily by homoeopathic medicines.
Many individuals dream of a good height but the truth is that most of us do not reach our maximum height possibly because of our lifestyles and behaviours that inhibit our ability to increase our height.
Frequently Asked Questions
Height is determined by a complex combination of genetics and environment. The basic rule of the thumb formula for human height may be summarized as: (Genetics + Hormones + Nutrition) - Stress
We have been genetically programmed to stop growing after the completion of puberty. At this point the complex interplay of genes, nutrients, and hormones reaches its climax. Once our genes have orchestrated the growth and development of the body to the point that it can reproduce, the purpose for growth is complete.
Humans grow faster as infants and toddlers. They also grow significantly as growth spurts hit during puberty.
Growth spurts is a term used for a rapid increase in height and weight which typically occurs during puberty. In their teens, kids put on an amazing growth to reach their final adult height. This phenomenal growth starts at the outside of the body and works in. Hands and feet are the first to expand. Needing new shoes is the first sign of experiencing growth spurts. Next, arms and legs grow longer. Finally the spine grows. The very last expansion is a broadening of the chest and shoulders in boys, and a widening of the hips and pelvis in girls.
Why HOMEOpathy at HomoeoCARE for Height ?
Homoeopathy is the finger post on the cross roads of healing which directs the way to safe and permanent cure.
- Only with Homoeopathy uniform growth is possible.
- Forget about growth hormone injection or limb lengthening operation. They are not only expensive but has side effects too. Homoeopathic medicines are easily popped in to grow taller without dangerous surgeries, injections and hormone therapies.
- A major determinant of height is how longer the longest bones the femur (in upper leg) tibia and fibula (in lower leg) grow. Long bones have growth plates. These are areas on the ends that have space allowing elongation. The majority of linear growth occurs as growth of cartilage at the epiphysis (ends) of the long bones which gradually ossify to form hard bone and its here with homoeopathy at HomoeoCARE we act in a way that the nutrient flow is maintained and there is growth spurts is of the long bones.
- Homoeopathy has no side effects at all. Homoeopathy at HomoeoCARE heals in an effective manner
- What if left untreated? – Children may be self-conscious about their height
- Social effect – Short people have been recorded to be low on self-esteem and confidence
- Biological effect – During sexual intercourse short people are greatly affected. In times of pregnancy also, they commonly face difficulty in delivery.
I have been pretty happy with the treatment of my daughter. After joining HomoeoCARE, I am delighted to find that her height has significantly improved in span of 18 months. She felt comfortable taking medicines and now she carries herself confidently in her peer group. Thanks to HomoeoCARE for their approach of treatment and much appreciated.
Good news is, with treatment from HomoeoCARE my dream came true. And Yes, my height increased even after puberty – Ms.Amandeep – Age 16 (*Individual results may vary depending on case to case basic)