Healing with Heart and Soul
Dr Randeep Nanda MD (Homeopathy) is a dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic homoeopath practising for the last twenty years in Chandigarh.
He has earlier been a faculty member in the Department of Repertory at the Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. As a teacher, he is known for his immense commitment to the subject and fervour to inspire students to work towards their dreams. His approach towards both his students and his juniors has always been one of creating awareness about the inner talent, awakening the hidden aspirations and showing simple ways to attain professional/academic excellence.
He takes pains to explain concepts of homoeopathy with actual practice to students so that they may relate and treat patients with full understanding
Strong interpersonal skills, positivity, great listening ability and a hugely empathetic approach backed by his impeccable work ethics make Dr Randeep Nanda one of the best in his profession.
- Dr Randeep Nanda was awarded the International Hahnemann Award in the year 2006 as recognition for the beneficial effects of the system of medicine he practices. This award was conferred on him by the International Homeopathic Medical Foundation at a ceremony held at Kolkata conferred the award on him. Dr Rodrigo Carazo Odio, the former president of Costa Rica, presented the award. The function was held to commemorate the 252nd birthday of Dr Hahnemann, the founder of Homeopathy.
- New Age International University, Italy, conferred upon Dr Randeep Nanda the Honorary Degree of “Doctor of Philosophy” in the field of Holistic Healing with all the rights, privileges and immunities thereto appertaining.
- He was also honored by the Department of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences, Pebble Hills University, Italy in collaboration with Homoeopathic Medical Association (United Kingdom) for the contribution in the field of Homoeopathic Education.
- He was conferred upon the Pearl of Homoeopathy for spirited help towards the cause of Homoeopathy .
- Was honored by Dr Yudhvir Singh Award 2007 by the board of Homoeopathic system of Medicine Delhi in recognition of meritorious services rendered for the cause of homoeopathy at New Delhi.
Dr Nanda has delivered number of national and international lectures. He was invited as a resource person at the 61st congress of Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis in Switzerland. He has also had the privilege of having taught taught in various schools of Germany, Homeopathy college in Berlin and Scola Asclepia in Potsdam.
His organizational skills and meticulous attitude make every seminar/event that he gets involved with, a great success. Managing even a group of about a thousand delegates at the prestigious Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi has been a cake walk for him. It also got him an award in appreciation of selfless services towards the success of the mega seminar ‘Hope for the Hopeless’ held there in 2005.
Member of many professional organizations like Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians where he was National Joint Secretary North Zone, Dr. Randeep manages to keep the audiences captivated and enthralled with his lively discussions & presentations. Amongst his many achievements has been Directorship of international homoeopathic journal, The Similitude that promotes Hahnemanian Homoeopathy, individualistic medicine , as prescribed by Hahnemann 200 years back.
HomoeoCARE – A vision, a dream and a passion!
Dr. Nanda is the CEO of HomoeoCARE, one of the biggest brands in the field of homeopathy in India now. His passion to do something in Homoeopathy made it possible to initiate 15 exclusive multi-speciality clinics all over India under the brand name of HomoeoCARE. Approximately 5000 patients across the globe are annually treated under the aegis of HomoeoCARE.
HomoeoCARE is essentially an organization with a heart. The spirit of HomoeoCARE is one of compassion, sensitivity, and caring. HomoeoCARE has been created to reach out to many children and the families suffering from various health problems. We feel ‘People’ are the very reason we exist.
Dr Nanda is credited with treating many incurable cases with chronic diseases. One of the most significant cases has been that of a case of 4 year deaf girl child, who was able to hear after the treatment. Dr. Nanda often says that the little girl’s case helped him realize the scope of homoeopathy.
Dr Randeep Nanda has many publications to his credit. Amongst the notable ones are:
‘Encyclopedia of Repertory’, as Co-Author
- Homoeopathic Dictionary for Mind (Vol I ) (in printing)
- Homoeopathic Dictionary for Physical Chapters (Vol II ) published.
This encyclopedia of repertoire sets the record right helping thousands of practitioners of this system of medicine ,which is often viewed with skepticism by the practitioners of modern medicine.
Essentials of Pediatrics (Contributed to the Materia Medica Part of the book). This book helps all the practitioners interested in improving their skills with children’s case taking and prescription.
Has been a regular columnist for Times of India.